Online summit for birth healing practitioners to help moms heal more completely after birth
DENVER, CO, March 29, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Institute for Birth Healing is hosting its fifth Birth Healing Summit, an online conference with 18 of the most renowned experts in the postpartum and birth healing field in the world. Lynn Schulte, founder of the Institute for Birth Healing, is presenting this powerful weeklong (April 8 – 16) online event for birth healing practitioners to learn how to help moms heal their bodies, minds and spirit more completely after birth.
Too many women are suffering from the effects of childbirth and are searching for providers to help them. Knowing the best practices and tools to support them is critical.
That’s why the Institute for Birth Healing has launched its fifth Birth Healing Summit, and this time it is JUST FOR Practitioners!
Schulte and her team will share their insights and tips in the field of postpartum healing in this FREE conference.
The Institute for Birth Healing is helping to bring the critical attention to what it takes to heal mothers more completely after birth. Little regard is given to this topic, and the Birth Healing Summit aims to spread awareness and blow the lid off of the many misconceptions and myths around postpartum healing.
If you work with moms, you’ll want to hear from these experts, who will share the latest research and clinical practices so you’ll know what to do. Prolapse, diastasis recti, fertility, visceral manipulation, traumatic childbirth experiences, pelvic floor strength, business advice and so much more are covered in the Birth Healing Summit 2019!
In this transformational summit, topics include:
* Debunking the Myths with Diastasis Recti. Learn why our way of thinking about DR is not always correct, with physical therapist Diane Lee.
* Six Key Assessments for a Stronger Pelvic Floor Contraction. Learn what you need to do to get the muscles working better after birth, with physical therapist Lynn Schulte. How to Reset the Autonomic Nervous System. Learn simple points on the body to help calm moms down, with fitness expert Jill Miller.
* The Pressure System: Your Breath, Voice and the Pelvic Floor. See how the voice can help you with the pelvic floor, with physical therapist Susan Clinton.
* Brain Changes After Birth and Business Advice. Learn how to explain to moms what’s really happening with baby brain, with doula Julia Jones.
* Preventing and Healing Birth Trauma. Hear an unbelievable story you just won’t want to miss, with somatic experiencing and trauma release practitioner Kate White.
If you are a birth healing practitioner, the Birth Healing Summit will be invaluable to your practice and the moms you support. Carve out the time to learn and laugh with these amazing teachers as we help moms recover more fully after birth.
As a BONUS, Lynn Schulte will host a LIVE FACEBOOK Q&A on two evenings during the summit. You’re invited to join in and ask questions.
If you are interested in joining the summit you can sign up here:
About Institute for Birth Healing
The Institute for Birth Healing is on a mission to help women worldwide heal more completely after birth. There is no reason women should suffer after childbirth. It starts at conception – preparing the body for carrying the baby and its birth. Easier births create faster recoveries. This holistic approach is at the heart of women reclaiming their feminine power to heal body + mind + spirit.
To make this dream come true, we need practitioners to grow and expand this community. Become a birth healing specialist to more effectively treat pregnant and postpartum women and empower them to live their best life as a mom.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here