The industry’s most effective, adaptable, and potent LED indirect lighting luminaires are here!
CHARLOTTE, NC, November 18, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — The industry’s most effective, adaptable, and potent LED indirect lighting luminaires are now here!
AEON Indirect Lighting Luminaires deliver clear illumination while minimizing eye strain thanks to improved glare-free illumination and a choice of popular beam widths. These revolutionary luminaires come in NEMA 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 (180, 300, 600, 900, & 1200) beam spreads with pendent, loop, or yoke mounting options to accommodate a range of indirect lighting applications. Available in five popular lumen packages for a range of indirect lighting applications, AEON’s unique optics deliver optimal light distribution and beam widths while using up to 65% less energy than conventional lighting.
AEON Indirect Illumination Luminaires use modern technology to provide instant on/off, dimming, complete controllability, superior energy efficiency, flicker-free lighting, and total flexibility. They are designed for efficiency, glare control, and uniformity and are perfect for many lighting needs.
AEON Indirect Lighting Luminaires provides simple, effective, and user-friendly indirect lighting solutions with cutting-edge functionality, adaptability, and operating efficiency. These lights come in five popular lumen packages: 230W: 33,100lm, 310W: 44,100lm, 440W: 62,100lm, 520W: 73,500lm, and 750W.
Key Characteristics of AEON LED Luminaires
– The most powerful indirect lighting luminaire available with unmatched reliability levels
– Incredibly long life-span of over 100,000 hours
– High color rendition showing true colors: CRI _85
– Proprietary glare-free illumination: No visual discomfort. UGR _19
– Uniform and consistent light levels throughout the life of the luminaire
– Multi-voltage: Available in 120-277VAC and 347-480VAC
– Multiple beam spreads available: NEMA 2, 3, 4, 5 & & 6 (18⁰, 30⁰, 60⁰, 90⁰, 120⁰)
– Standard included: instant on/off, continuous dimming
– Solid-state construction with no moving parts. Ideal for high-vibration areas (ANSI C136.31, 3G Rated)
– Simple, reliable, affordable, and maintenance-free design
– Low total cost of ownership. Short payback period offering a high return on investment (ROI)
– Meets or exceeds national and international standards
*750W is not available in pendant or loop mount options.
– Available in 5 popular lumen packages
— 230W with 33,100 delivered lumens
— 310W with 44,100 delivered lumens
— 440W with 62,100 delivered lumens
— 520W with 73,500 delivered lumens
— 750W with 105,000 delivered lumens*
AEON LED, a division of HyLite LED Lighting, offers premium, patented, proprietary, next-generation energy-efficient luminaires built to last years and years with consistent, reliable performance. AEON LED focuses on innovation with efficient and cost-effective lighting solutions.
HyLite LED Lighting, a family-owned MBE/DBE/ACDBE certified business, operates out of a 58,000-square-foot facility in Charlotte, North Carolina. Their mission is to offer customers the best products available for use in the commercial, institutional, and industrial markets.
HyLite LED Lighting, and their subsidiary AEON LED, take great pride in offering energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly lighting products like LED lights, luminaires, and retrofits that are both innovative and affordable. Global demand for long-lasting, low-maintenance lighting systems that perform at their best in energy efficiency is rising as energy costs continue to climb. Their cutting-edge products are designed for infrastructure lighting applications serving commercial, industrial, outdoor, and other sectors.
Visit aeonledlighting.com for more information on their products, services, and sales.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here